Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cookout, Gay Style

When the weather gets nice, I like cooking out.  It's what I do.  I like hosting.  I love the idea of people being at my house.  This weekend the weather was ridiculously nice, so I sent out a feeler text to my gays about a cookout.  They were all for it, so my roommate and I hit up the grocery store.  Now, he's newly gay and I still forget about some of the obvious things.  Like carbs.  I bought the same number of buns as meats...silly of me, really when they are going to have everything without the bun...silly me.  And I've got a whole lot of dessert left in my kitchen.  But at least I remembered to make them a cigarette receptacle.  I'm so crafty.  

Also, please note: match light charcoal is no longer match light when it has been sitting in your garage for 9 months.

And drag queens make a big mess when they get ready in your bathroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment